Spend 21 Days Learning from Two Full-Time Bloggers and Build a Blogging Machine That Drives Sales on Autopilot
Create a Complete Foundation You Can Grow With
In just 21 days, you'll be able to focus all of your energy on the things that matter most. Writing great content and earning new traffic. No more designing or messing with random tech problems. Just pure content creation.
Homework Assignments to Keep You on Track
We make the path clear. You just do exactly what we tell you to do!
Library of Checklists and Worksheets
We have created multiple assets that make the blogging processes easier.
Create a Fully Functioning Blog
You can now focus almost entirely on creating content!
Avoid the Costly Mistakes That Every New Blogger Makes
Save countless hours going back and retracing your steps.
Access Our Plug and Play Templates
You'll leave the program with a simple blog style that automatically works on every new article.
We've negotiated several killer discounts on blogging tools and services for our members.
You CAN Do It Alone... But Not Like This.
Time is money. Why waste years of time and effort figuring something out when you can learn it all for less than $100 in 3 weeks?!?
Use Parkinson's Law to Your Advantage
This is why most people fail to ever get a successful blog up and running. They have no deadlines or plan of attack!
But We Give You the Deadlines and Guidance You Need!
Check out the paths below and tell me which you'd prefer...
"We had to choose the long way but you don't have to!"
Learn the Fundamental Skills You Need to Succeed!
You won't just leave this 21 day program with a site that's ready to go. You'll also have the mindset and skill set required to get results more quickly for as long as you blog.
Learn How To Grow Your Email List
The money is in the list and we teach you how to drive low cost, high quality conversions organically.
Create Content That Converts
Learn how to write content that people actually care about AND monetize it seamlessly.
Learn the 80/20 of SEO
Learn what makes pages rank and how to ensure every post you write performs well in search engines.
Learn How to Find High Potential Topics
Don't waste time and energy writing things that people won't read or that won't grow your blog. We teach the keyword research skills you need to succeed.
Learn What Makes Posts Go Viral on Social Media
We don't focus only on search engine traffic. Understand what makes a post share worthy and create surges of traffic fast.
Find the "Money Making" Keywords
We spill the beans on the keywords that can drive 80%+ of your revenue AND that aren't hard to rank for or write.
Content Served to You in a Way That Makes Sense
Look, you can find what you need scattered around the internet BUT you'll need to filter through hours of misleading information and tactics that don't actually work.
You can learn from bloggers who have 7 figures in profits from their websites.
Do the Work. Get the Results. We Kill the Excuses!
There are a million + 1 excuses for not starting a blog. This program removes all of them and will live you with just one decision: Do you want to invest 21 days to create a blog that can be a business asset for you for years to come?
If so, click the link below to get started now!
Day #1 Getting Started
- Critical Terminology
- Blogging Terminology
- Email, Hosting and Theme Recommendations
Day #2: Choosing Your Niche/Product Research Part I
- Choosing a Niche
- [Assignment] Niche Research Worksheet
Day #3 Choosing Your Niche/Product Research Part II
- Finding Affiliate Products
- [Assignment] Choose Your Products
- [Assignment] Tell us your Programs!
Day #4 Domain
- Choosing a Killer Domain Name
- [Assignment] Domain Research
- Buying Your Domain in WPX Hosting
- [Assignment] Buy Your Domain and Hosting
Day #5 Installing WordPress + Theme
- How to Install WordPress in WPX Hosting
- Make These Small Changes
- (Thrive Theme Users Only) Installing Thrive Themes Product Manager
- WordPress Dashboard Overview
Day #6 Branding
- Design Principles
- Your Logo
Day #7 Theme
- Disclaimers and Menus
- Thrive Theme Builder
Day #8 Your First Pages
- Generating Disclaimers
- [Assignment] Build Your First Foundational Pages
- Thrive Themes Deeper Dive
Day #9 Plugins
- Plugins training + best plugins
- [Resource] All Plugin Links
- [Assignment] Upload Screenshot of Activated Plugins
- For WPX users (W3 Total Cache)
Day #10 Templates
- Thumbnail (Featured Image) Templates
- Content Templates
Day #11 Installing Analytics
- Installing Google Analytics
- Free Tool for Verifying Analytics
- Installing Google Search Console
- (Optional) Connecting Analytics and Search Console for Advanced Reporting
Day #12 Social Media
- Facebook Group + Page
Day #13 SEO Introduction
- Intro to SEO
- On-page SEO
- Off-page SEO
- Big picture
- Long Tail vs. Short Tail Keywords
Day #14 Keyword Research (I)
- Tools for Keyword Research
- 5 Blog Post Purposes
- 5 Post Purposes Resource
- Blog Post Types
- ABC Keyword Research [Free Method]
- [Overview] Tools for Keyword Research
- [Submission] 10 Search Terms to Target
Day #15 Keyword Research (II)
- Finding Competitors
- KW Research - Competitors
- KW Research - KW Research Tool
- KW Research - Content Explorer
Day #16 Writing (I)
- Blog Post Checklist Explained
- [Worksheet] Blog Post Checklist
- [Post] Making Blog Posts Look Awesome
Day #17 Writing (II)
- Blog Post from Scratch
- [Tool] Hemingway App for Readability
- [Assignment] Draft Your First Post
- [Tool] Co-Schedule Headline Analyzer
- [Spreadsheet] Headline Generators
- Crafting Blog Headlines
Day #18 Link Building Quick Start
- Intro to Link Building
- 404 Errors
- Buying Backlinks
- Guest Posting
- [Assignment] - Try it out
Day #19 Email Marketing (I)
- Subscribe to an Email Marketing Platform
- Lead Magnet Introduction
- [Worksheet] Lead Magnet Checklist
- [Optional} Ultimate Guide to Lead Magnets
- [Assignment] Complete the Lead Magnet Checklist for First Lead Magnet
- 50 Lead Magnet Types
Day #20 Email Marketing (II)
- Creating Opt-Ins in Thrive Leads
- Short Codes and Content Locks
Day #21 Email Marketing (III)
- Email sequences
- Quick Tips
JOIN 21 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE
FOR ONLY $97
What Others Are Saying
Chistopher Grant - CleartheShelf.com
About the Instructors
Your instructors are Nate McCallister and Spencer Mecham. They're not just "hobby bloggers," they run their sites likes serious businesses and have produced huge results.
Spencer is a blogger, YouTuber and Clickfunnels Dream Car winner. He is known for being one of the first people to earn over $1,000,000 promoting Clickfunnels and is the top affiliate for a handful of other large programs.
Nate is also a Clickfunnels dream car winner and has earned over $1,000,000 from just one of his blogs.
Over the years I've been able to learn a great deal from Nate in regards to blogging and content creation. From keyword research to SEO Nate has helped me incredibly. His emphasis on creating high quality, extremely valuable content along with his adeptness at monetizing in a way that isn't overly salesy makes him stand out from the crowd in the blogging community.
I can directly attribute at least $400,000 in sales of digital products, $250,000 in affiliate commissions, and the rapid growth of my own email list and audience to Nate and the things I have been able to implement at his direction over the last 3 years.
His breadth and depth of knowledge as well as his ability for real world application are unparalleled in my opinion.
They have knowledge that you could only learn from one of two ways...